• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

9/25 hunt

Just has my momma and her 2 little ones come in. She was close!! and now i got to see the other one close up as it was right under my stand. The one is “button” buck. She must of had twins(1-male/1-female) and the button buck walked up and smelled my ladder on my tree. Lol. She is a fat doe but her little ones are still with her so i will let her be. Ive seen her a bunch this year so far.

Sat til noon. Bumped one walking in while it was still pitch black. It was likely feeding on white oak acorns. Had another one that was blowing at me or whatever from down wind of me. It was too far away to see.

Sat til noon. Bumped one walking in while it was still pitch black. It was likely feeding on white oak acorns. Had another one that was blowing at me or whatever from down wind of me. It was too far away to see.
I am running 14 reveals had a doe on one of them after daylight ,yesterday had deer on everyone of them after daylight.it really makes you scratch your head sometimes.

Got out this morning and didn’t see anything. Back out again this afternoon hopefully something will come through. Been an uneventful season so far. No bucks on camera but a few doe’s. Hopefully will see one today

Back
Top Bottom