Giveaway!  98th post give away

Status
Not open for further replies.
go-home-pumpkin-youre-drunk.jpg

Actually, I took that picture, I was his best man.

We were less than an hour from the start of the wedding and the bride's dress ripped during the pictures. No dress shops were open in Wilsonville that day and the only sewing machine we even remotely knew about was at the bride's aunt's house. All of our cars were blocked in behind the church from when the caterers had set up the tents, but there was a UPS van idling across the street and we just took our chances. Well it was my mistake, but I let Philip (the groom) drive, and long story short, we had the sewing machine and were within two blocks of the church when we went the wrong way down a one way street. Philip stopped before the car hit us, but panicked and in his haste to turn around backed into that tall grass looking stuff (under the van in the pic) partially hiding a retaining wall. Well, the wall failed under the weight of the van and slowly pulled us into the stream as it crumbled. We had to climb out using the branches of that tree, and the cops never made any connection to us and the UPS van. Never more glad to be in a tux. I snapped this proud pic right before we walked the block and a half to the church.

Actually, I took that picture, I was his best man.

We were less than an hour from the start of the wedding and the bride's dress ripped during the pictures. No dress shops were open in Wilsonville that day and the only sewing machine we even remotely knew about was at the bride's aunt's house. All of our cars were blocked in behind the church from when the caterers had set up the tents, but there was a UPS van idling across the street and we just took our chances. Well it was my mistake, but I let Philip (the groom) drive, and long story short, we had the sewing machine and were within two blocks of the church when we went the wrong way down a one way street. Philip stopped before the car hit us, but panicked and in his haste to turn around backed into that tall grass looking stuff (under the van in the pic) partially hiding a retaining wall. Well, the wall failed under the weight of the van and slowly pulled us into the stream as it crumbled. We had to climb out using the branches of that tree, and the cops never made any connection to us and the UPS van. Never more glad to be in a tux. I snapped this proud pic right before we walked the block and a half to the church.

You earn 42,000 points for originality, however points count for nothing.

Last Day Bump. Winner will be chosen Fri night. I will not get a chance to ship out the prizes till mon as I have to work the gun show this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom