• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

9mm at Academy back to normal

herebyproxy

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
34   0
Reaction score
I bought Winchester 100 round boxes for 26.99 each. That's 13.50/50 rounds. That is a reasonable price for new ammo in my opinion. They also had plenty of it. (They keep the 9mm ammo at the service counter in front of the store because they still have a 2 box limit)

Still needs to down to 11 per box for me to say normal, but I suppose inflation has been crazy the last few years

I'll be happy if Cherokee Gun does has their Christmas Special of $9.99/50rds again, but based on what they said at the last show, we shouldn't hold our breath.

26 plus tax is not normal for 100rd pack. Academy is higher than bass pro now
Better than wally world with $14 boxed of federal 115gr

Here's how I remembered it just before the the Obama midterm election. Federal 9mm- $9.99 WWB 115gr- $10.99 Winchester 9mm nato 124gr- $11- $11.99

I have been mad because it is costing me 7.50 a box to roll my own jrn and it's even cheaper to shoot lead, silly me. I use to teach people for free, but I am tired of people trying to sell used guns at stupid prices. Now I mostly just read here for entertainment value and buy from the lgs. If you want to learn how and we have made a deal in the past send me a pm.

Last edited:
I saw monarch 9mm at academy today for 9.99 a box. I believe that's only about $1 a box higher than their per foolishness prices. They had 22lr for $7 a box..... noe that's where the big difference is.

Back
Top Bottom