• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

9MM Case at PSA $229

It's still probably cost-effective to reload 9mm these days, especially if you are using older components from before the last panic, or are buying newer stuff as it gets cheaper.

If 9mm gets down around $200 a case that probably won't be true though, and I don't see how anyone can reload cheaper if we ever get back to Trump-era prices.

It's still probably cost-effective to reload 9mm these days, especially if you are using older components from before the last panic, or are buying newer stuff as it gets cheaper.

If 9mm gets down around $200 a case that probably won't be true though, and I don't see how anyone can reload cheaper if we ever get back to Trump-era prices.

Yeah at 200 a case I'm buying and just stockpiling components. Or waiting for those prices to catch up.

IMG_4111.png
IMG_4110.png

^^^

Then add in the $40 shipping they charge for a case and you are right back up to around where SG is with some new (not reman) stuff from SG.

^^^

Then add in the $40 shipping they charge for a case and you are right back up to around where SG is with some new (not reman) stuff from SG.
$5 shipping with “Best Value Ammunition”. Some have free shipping after clicking on it, usually if you’re buying 1k rds or more. I picked up some Norma range ammo for .21 a rd with free shipping a couple weeks ago but I check on it every day. I’ve used the Turan ammo with no issues, great for plinking.

Back
Top Bottom