• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A $260 Glock?!

I bought this deal back in July as it's the only appropriately priced used Glock deal on the net.
Recoil is an amazing dealer, deal in confidence!
Get the 3 extra OEM mags for $30, it's worth it. At one point AIM surplus had 5x OEM mags for $50.

This is not worth converting to 9mm. It will be cheaper just to buy a 17/19 then buying a conversion barrel/9mm mags.

Not necessarily true. I just bought a G22 for $250 and found a stainless threaded G17 barrel for less than $55ish/shipped. Now this barrel may be shaped like a horseshoe once I get it, but for the price, I decided to take that chance. All in $305-$310.

Cheapest G17 that I was offered was $425. Yes, it was a newer Gen w/ more goodies, but that wasn't what I was looking for. I wanted cheap!!

The price is right for a caliber no one wants anymore.
That still cracks me up. LE is more or less transitioning back to 9mm (mostly due to $$ and capacity), and suddenly .40 is nearly worthless. It's almost comical to watch the sheep follow blindly. I love all of my .40s. They're fun to shoot and I can assure you that they will punch large, fatal holes in any would-be attacker should the need arise. Heck, I hope the prices keep going down, I'll pick up a few more on the cheap!

That still cracks me up. LE is more or less transitioning back to 9mm (mostly due to $$ and capacity), and suddenly .40 is nearly worthless. It's almost comical to watch the sheep follow blindly. I love all of my .40s. They're fun to shoot and I can assure you that they will punch large, fatal holes in any would-be attacker should the need arise. Heck, I hope the prices keep going down, I'll pick up a few more on the cheap!

Thank you! I'm loving the high dollar Sigs and HK's that are dirt cheap now! I already have a G22 otherwise I'd have grabbed one of these too! But, I don't do the whole flip thing.

Yep. I like .40 a lot. Always have, always will. I also like Glocks. They work.

I don't get some of the responses. If it isn't what you are looking for, why bother commenting? It is funny, I suppose, on YT where fan boy gheyfers unite, but I don't get it here...? Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom