A few pics from last season in Fulton...

4   0
Reaction score
A few pics from last season in Fulton. These boys never made a day time appearence... Looking foward to getting the camera back out to see if they have stayed around and see what they have become! And yeah, can you say... Browtines!!!! Bring on Deer Season!!!

i39.photobucket.com_albums_e164_JustinAMcDaniel_3c145a54.jpg

i39.photobucket.com_albums_e164_JustinAMcDaniel_37639db3.jpg

i39.photobucket.com_albums_e164_JustinAMcDaniel_d041459c.jpg

Yeah me too!!! Hopefully bigger! I missed a deer out there about 2 years ago and was around 150" as an 8 pointer with some kickers at the base. I haven't seen him since, either killed by a car or moved to a new home range but he was hitting a cedar tree out there the diameter of a basket ball. A deer hit that tree last year but most activity was at night. Heard chasing at night too coming out of the woods and that's never good. Don't really know what was going on but hopefully things get right next season. Most had awkard seasons last year. The big brow buck is now my #1 on my hit list! We are talking 11 and 12 inch brows from the pic.... Still lacks mass but definitely has the length.

With that length I wouldnt be worried about mass. That is a REAL shootable deer. Nice!! I hate this part of the year It just seems that deer season cant come quick enough and then when its here it flys by.

Back
Top Bottom