• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A funny Merry Christmas story that still cracks me up

Mtber1172

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
13   0
Reaction score
The "Just Remember" thread brought back a situation a few years ago that cracked me up.

I was in Jittery Joe's grabbing a cup of coffee one morning. The guy working behind the counter is a flaming gay dude, but one of the nicest people you'll ever meet. He's always smiling, always has a kind word to say and just in general a really nice guy. Well, on this particular morning, one of those emo looking kids came in to grab a coffee. When the girl was leaving, the guy behind the counter said "Have a Merry Christmas!". The emo chick turns around and with a scowl on her face, says "I'm a witch. I don't believe in that garbage." To which the gay guy replied (and REALLY loudly too) "WELL IN THAT CASE, HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE GIRLFRIEND!"

:lol:

It's probably not as funny to some as it is to me, because you had to be there to witness it. But it was just his inflection in his feminine voice blaring that out loud that had me and half the store cracking up. Every time I see him I still chuckle thinking back to that day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom