• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

a little Angel ... see post #29 to help Family/ 2:am OR walk Prayers needed!!!

When you put on your new glasses the important thing is not how well you see, but how good you look. :yo:

Through painful tragedy; come's a Blessing for several .........
This little Angel has a rare blood type, and she is a doner.
It has and continues to be a major undertaking as doner recipients have been told that their prayers have been answered. (due to their rare blood type, chances of a doner were very slim for them)
and they all have to move fast, the logistics of all this is in (we pray) professional hands.
The little Angel will have her OR walk soon (day or two), in her Hospital there will be two other OR's with recipients waiting...
in other hospital's there will be more, I (and I hope & Pray you will too) Pray all works to GODs plan.
doner 'objects' need to travel safely & swiftly to recipients and recipients will need Prayers for full and complete healing.
PRAY like never before my brother's & sisters
This little angel will live on through the lives she is saving as well as in the thought and prayers of those who knew and loved her. God Speed.

Fund raising for Adalynn Pierce

“Anemochory”
It’s kind of a strange word. It’s a scientific word trying to pass as a romantic word. It refers to seeds or fruit that gets carried on the wind, and gets relocated miles away, only to settle and grow into new life.
Sometimes there are sudden storms in our lives, a terrible Local Tragedy that gets everyone’s attention. Darkness descending onto a family, irrevocably changing the landscape of the life they have built.
A careless driver, overconfident because There Are Things That Just Don’t Happen To Me, a fogged over windshield, a stopped school bus, a child in the straight lines of danger.
Adalynn Pierce’s story has taken a disastrous and wrenching turn. She is now walking on pillow soft green grass, holding the hand of the Man With Holes in his Wrists, the dappled rays of a brilliant sun pushing through the trees.
Now, here on earth, new life is being carried in the wind.
8 life saving organs, being transported through the air. A cooler in hand under a helicopter blade. Rotors cutting the night sky, going off in different directions, to begin life anew.
This is a local family involved in a local church, and the local heart breaks for them.
Caring for a Cause will be raising funds to assist them in this journey through uncharted territory.
Pray for their family. There is no blueprint for grief. You either have it or you don’t. There is no training to prepare, no certificate to print.
Only a line of demarcation; The Before and The After.
A scar on their family tree that will never move.
Pray, and #loveoneanother
With the family’s blessing we are taking donations on their behalf this will cover Adalynn’s service and any additional funds will be given to Ashley.
Venmo: @caringforacause
CashApp: $Caringforacause2010
PayPal: paypal.me/caringforacause
Credit card / Apple Pay: www.caringforacause.love/donate
put in memo for - Adalynn Pierce
Addy.jpg

Asking for Prayers, it is time brothers & sisters; O.R. walk at 2;am Need all my PRAYER WARRIORS ! if you will be up that late or before you hit the sack. Alot of people doctors, surgeons, nurses, support staff even curriers will be working all night into the day tomorrow
Thank you one and all
Tony

Fund raising for Adalynn Pierce

“Anemochory”
It’s kind of a strange word. It’s a scientific word trying to pass as a romantic word. It refers to seeds or fruit that gets carried on the wind, and gets relocated miles away, only to settle and grow into new life.
Sometimes there are sudden storms in our lives, a terrible Local Tragedy that gets everyone’s attention. Darkness descending onto a family, irrevocably changing the landscape of the life they have built.
A careless driver, overconfident because There Are Things That Just Don’t Happen To Me, a fogged over windshield, a stopped school bus, a child in the straight lines of danger.
Adalynn Pierce’s story has taken a disastrous and wrenching turn. She is now walking on pillow soft green grass, holding the hand of the Man With Holes in his Wrists, the dappled rays of a brilliant sun pushing through the trees.
Now, here on earth, new life is being carried in the wind.
8 life saving organs, being transported through the air. A cooler in hand under a helicopter blade. Rotors cutting the night sky, going off in different directions, to begin life anew.
This is a local family involved in a local church, and the local heart breaks for them.
Caring for a Cause will be raising funds to assist them in this journey through uncharted territory.
Pray for their family. There is no blueprint for grief. You either have it or you don’t. There is no training to prepare, no certificate to print.
Only a line of demarcation; The Before and The After.
A scar on their family tree that will never move.
Pray, and #loveoneanother
With the family’s blessing we are taking donations on their behalf this will cover Adalynn’s service and any additional funds will be given to Ashley.
Venmo: @caringforacause
CashApp: $Caringforacause2010
PayPal: paypal.me/caringforacause
Credit card / Apple Pay: www.caringforacause.love/donate
put in memo for - Adalynn Pierce
View attachment 6836197
Reading your post makes this story even more sad.😢😭 Oh LORD, what a sad day….

The last big hurtle (as a whole) for Family and Friends will be this Thursday Feb/8th (4:pm- till
Again, I ask for your Prayers.
Service for Adalynn C. Pierce (Addi)
and Celebration of her life
Thank you one and all for all the words, thoughts and Prayers.

Back
Top Bottom