• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A. no one is safe OR B. good reason to leave the city

wozbean

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
132   0
Reaction score
I know this guy. He usually works security at clubs in Cleveland when not on the force. That is likely what he was doing there at 2am. I haven't spoken to his mom yet. I don't know the laws in Ohio but if that was me and I had a gun, it's probable I would have used it. This almost happened to me in Buckhead about 10 years ago. Some AA wanted to fight me just because I was there and by myself. I was walking to my car not 100 yards from the club I just left. Lucky for all involved his sober friends ( also AA ) restrained him as I walked on my merry way.

http://site.ninjacops.com/blog/14973/off-duty-officer-attacked-in-warehouse-district/

Looks like Sean has a broken jaw.

http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and...aulted-another-man-shot-in-warehouse-district

Sean has been in the military / LEO all his life. His Dad is a retired Fire Chief. Hope he recovers quickly. Also pray they catch those guys.

Its just America man. Happens everyday all over and will continue to get worse so I chose "A".
No one is safe. Preach it to your spouse and children.

Take a solo triip to Atlanta Underground or Atlantic Station and see just how safe you feel. Anyone who is unwise enough to go to these places or just about anywhere in downtown ATL after 1700 hrs is prime target meat.

Take a solo triip to Atlanta Underground or Atlantic Station and see just how safe you feel. Anyone who is unwise enough to go to these places or just about anywhere in downtown ATL after 1700 hrs is prime target meat.
its not that bad, i walk from aderhold building down john wesley dobbs at 10 oclock at night to a parking lot by myself from class

if you are AWARE or your surroundings then you will be fine

One of the suspects was about five feet and ten inches tall with mustache and the other suspect was about five feet and seven inches. He is approximately 100 pounds.

Really?

"They wur abel to fight real goods cuz they was black, yeah come on"

Back
Top Bottom