• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A Puzzle for Nekkid Gun Owners with a 357 Magnum, and $2.01

Wait, what.....Do I need to take a leak?? Can I find the bathroom or do I go out side?? Will my wife come home while I'm outside and I flash my nosy neighbors?? Will they call the law out on me?? All this and more on the Friday episode..... you bet your life......Sooo don't change your dial......

Here is a puzzle. Everything you need to know is provided and yes the answer is simple as pound cake...

You have 4 boxes of ammo marked 1,2,3, and 4.
Each boolit appears to be the exact same physically, absolutely no visible difference.
each box contains the following'''
Gerogia Arms 357 Magnum ammo, new loads.
box 1 has 32 boolits.
box 2 has 4 boolits...
box 3 has 27 boollits...

and box 4 has 49 boolits...

All the boolits are 357 Magnum round nose FMJ
Three of the boxes the boolits are 158 grain...
AND ONE box the boolits are 120 grain...
You are partially buzzed from drinking a 11 pack of 12oz Pabst Blue ribbon (one is left in the icebox)
You have a scale, it is a penny coin scale. it costs a penny to use it, and you have only One penny and a 2 dollar bill. So you can only use it once, ONE TIME...

PROBLEM:
You are alone in the room, no phone, no gun, butt naked with only the items listed AND a felt tip Sharpie Red Fine Marker, and it is 1:37AM...
You the boxes of boolits the scale a penny and and fridge with one PBR in it lit by a 40 watt lightbulb.
YOU are trying to determine WHICH box has the 120 grain boolits before your wife comes home and finds you nekkid, partially drunk, holding a pen, sitting on the floor, in front of a penny scale with only $2.01 left in your household account.
Your wife will be home at 2am after an evening out at the 688 club with 4 of her girlfriends seeing the band 2 Live Crew.

HOW do you determine which box contains the substandard 120 grain boolits???

The answer will be provided by 11PM 7/30/2022 Please provide the simple solution on What You Need to do to marks this mission complete...
Line boxes of ammo up, put 1 round from ea box in gun in order and shoot. The one that kicks less is the box for lighter round.

Here is a puzzle. Everything you need to know is provided and yes the answer is simple as pound cake...

You have 4 boxes of ammo marked 1,2,3, and 4.
Each boolit appears to be the exact same physically, absolutely no visible difference.
each box contains the following'''
Gerogia Arms 357 Magnum ammo, new loads.
box 1 has 32 boolits.
box 2 has 4 boolits...
box 3 has 27 boollits...

and box 4 has 49 boolits...

All the boolits are 357 Magnum round nose FMJ
Three of the boxes the boolits are 158 grain...
AND ONE box the boolits are 120 grain...
You are partially buzzed from drinking a 11 pack of 12oz Pabst Blue ribbon (one is left in the icebox)
You have a scale, it is a penny coin scale. it costs a penny to use it, and you have only One penny and a 2 dollar bill. So you can only use it once, ONE TIME...

PROBLEM:
You are alone in the room, no phone, no gun, butt naked with only the items listed AND a felt tip Sharpie Red Fine Marker, and it is 1:37AM...
You the boxes of boolits the scale a penny and and fridge with one PBR in it lit by a 40 watt lightbulb.
YOU are trying to determine WHICH box has the 120 grain boolits before your wife comes home and finds you nekkid, partially drunk, holding a pen, sitting on the floor, in front of a penny scale with only $2.01 left in your household account.
Your wife will be home at 2am after an evening out at the 688 club with 4 of her girlfriends seeing the band 2 Live Crew.

HOW do you determine which box contains the substandard 120 grain boolits???

The answer will be provided by 11PM 7/30/2022 Please provide the simple solution on What You Need to do to marks this mission complete...
XkTfcbR.gif

Back
Top Bottom