• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

a Ruger Wrangler

bigbuckfarm

Default rank <750 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
Reaction score
looking for a black or silver Ruger Wrangler. I’ve found 3 stores within an hour of my location that sell them for less than $180.00 but never have them in stock and have lengthy lists waiting to buy them. Just wondering if anyone knows where I could get one for less than $200 out the door that has them in stock. Preferably within a one hour drive of Lavonia, Georgia. Thanks for any help.

I want one too!
A coworker told me that Outdoor Depot in Gainesville has a silver one in stock that might be what you’re looking for. He said he’s asking $219 plus tax which is a bit overpriced if you ask me. Several places selling them for $159-$169 but those places can’t seem to keep them in stock. I’m gonna hold out for a cheaper one but Outdoor Depot might be close to your location if you want to check them out.

looking for a black or silver Ruger Wrangler. I’ve found 3 stores within an hour of my location that sell them for less than $180.00 but never have them in stock and have lengthy lists waiting to buy them. Just wondering if anyone knows where I could get one for less than $200 out the door that has them in stock. Preferably within a one hour drive of Lavonia, Georgia. Thanks for any help.

I have 5 Black Ruger Wranglers, I'm selling for $220 including tax and shipping! Call or text if interested, 678-859-6094. Must go to FFL dealer or come to Douglasville to pick up in person. I am a FFL dealer that operates out of my home! Thanks Chris

I have 5 Black Ruger Wranglers, I'm selling for $220 including tax and shipping! Call or text if interested, 678-859-6094. Must go to FFL dealer or come to Douglasville to pick up in person. I am a FFL dealer that operates out of my home! Thanks Chris

Not for nothing, but you are selling them for a $50 markup?

Back
Top Bottom