• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

a Ruger Wrangler

Well, GA Gun store has them listed on their site for $166, so when they get one in stock I will likely just buy it there. If I get to the point where nobody has them for months on end I might take you up on your offer! :-)

Well, GA Gun store has them listed on their site for $166, so when they get one in stock I will likely just buy it there. If I get to the point where nobody has them for months on end I might take you up on your offer! :-)
I’ve been told Dahlonega Gold & Pawn will sell them for $149.99 if you prepay and they order it just for you. But I’m also told they have a list with 40+ names awaiting Wranglers. Georgia Gun Store was at $162 but they said they haven’t seen a Wrangler in about 3 weeks. Just gotta be patient I guess. Otherwise people will definitely charge $220 and up

These guns seem to be selling way faster than Ruger thought they would. they don't seem to last long whenever a place gets a couple in.

At this point best bet would be mail order unless you want to live in the local store waiting for the next delivery.

These guns seem to be selling way faster than Ruger thought they would. they don't seem to last long whenever a place gets a couple in.

At this point best bet would be mail order unless you want to live in the local store waiting for the next delivery.
I would have no problem ordering one online but I haven’t seen any online stores with them in stock at a decent price. The cheapest local gun store transfer fee is $25. Trying to get one all in at less than $200. I could get out the door with one at Dahlonega Gun & Pawn for $161 if they were in stock. So definitely not willing to pay $220 and an additional combination of tax/shipping/transfer.

I'm looking for two for my kids (No luck). Put my name on the Cherokee gun waiting list. He said they trickle in and were selling for $169.00.

Back
Top Bottom