A SHTF item I'm sure a lot of folks dont have

Just a word of personal experience. I bought the exact same item last year with similar thoughts. I tried to use it/test it twice. Utter failure. There were leaks, one of the pieces broke, etc. I couldn't even make myself return it. Mine was a POS and I will never buy another. Great idea, piss poor execution. YMMV

Thats a great idea and something that you should really have.....but thats not too good of one.Tried it. Got to be a better one but probably costs more.

Just a word of personal experience. I bought the exact same item last year with similar thoughts. I tried to use it/test it twice. Utter failure. There were leaks, one of the pieces broke, etc. I couldn't even make myself return it. Mine was a POS and I will never buy another. Great idea, piss poor execution. YMMV
I'll spend the extra coin for something like this. Cause at some point fuel may mean life. Time to do a little more research. Looking at the reviews it looked pretty good but if it is crappy better to find out now before I spend the money.

I'll spend the extra coin for something like this. Cause at some point fuel may mean life. Time to do a little more research. Looking at the reviews it looked pretty good but if it is crappy better to find out now before I spend the money.

sure wish I had known. if you find something good, post it up. I would like to check it out also.

good for filling transfer cases and differentials- and that's about it. Wanna siphon fuel? get one of these and be blown away by fluid dynamics in action! huzzah!
mJwolll3KlbkA9eMivdnxvQ.jpg"SHAKER SIPHON".

Works WAYYYYYY better at moving thin liquids, and you can start it and walk away until a tank empties.

Back
Top Bottom