A simple truth.

Food poisoning sucks!

Been there done that I hope this passes quickly and you get to feeling better soon. Piccadilly got me in '95, BBQ chicken was the poison. Had it coming out of both ends, cold sweats, body cramps.
Don't forget to plug in your electrodes you'll feel better.

I've had it more than any human should, no joke double digits. 1st time was by far the worst though.

I had it for 4 days last week sickest I’ve been I many years The worst part is my wife and I were in Daytona Beach when it hit we had to cut our trip short and come home. 8 hours on the road and I had never been happier to be home

In my younger days I worked as a manager and area manager for fast food companies. It was bad even then, you had to tell every single employee every single time to wash their hands when they came back from the rest room. They would handle raw chicken then lettuce. If they dropped something on the floor they would drop it in the fryer momentarily to kill the germs then serve it. (“well our last manager said that was ok”) they would serve food far beyond the proscribed holding times. today, serve safe courses are required which is good. Today there are a lot of fast food workers who have a different cultural view of sanitation than most Americans, which is not good.
I haven’t eaten fast food in years, it just isn’t healthy and I’m not anywhere near starving to death so missing a meal if thats my choice is ok. if I did eat fast food, I would eat a hamburger and fries or I would eat at Chick fil-a which I perceive as most having their act together.

Yep, poultry can really bust that gut if you get some that’s bad. Hard to taste it sometimes I guess….the bad part, that is.

Back
Top Bottom