• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A thinkers approach to violent criminals

Reaction score
Claude and William BLUE Thinker.jpg

I'm curious, have you ever had to deal with violent crime personally where your life and safety where in danger?

I have, and I was contemplating on putting the first two rounds in his head and following him to the ground with the other eight. Situations like this will make you very nervous. I guess after whacking 3 or 4 the rush would lessen.

I have, and I was contemplating on putting the first two rounds in his head and following him to the ground with the other eight. Situations like this will make you very nervous. I guess after whacking 3 or 4 the rush would lessen.
Me too. I was beaten and stomped within an inch of my life shortly after a surgery in my home by some lowlife knuckle dragging ghetto munching Obamanites. I dropped 2 of the 3, #3 ran like a rabbit while I was trying to nail him too

There's no such thing as a "complete" combatant course, every situation is as different as there are people. I have 2 black belts, former boxer, proficient with firearms, I can handle myself. But that 1 time I was vulnerable and unsuspecting in my home...that's when life bit me in the ass

I'm curious, have you ever had to deal with violent crime personally where your life and safety where in danger?

As a matter of fact I have....twice. I now help others through Fusion MMA /The Complete Combatant and I am also Executive Director of a non-profit organization called Racheal's Rest. We offer counseling and retreats for women and children who have experienced sexual abuse and acts of violence. If you would like more info on how you can help victims of abuse then check us out on www.rachealsrest.org
Thanks,
Shelley Hill

Back
Top Bottom