• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

A thinkers approach to violent criminals

Imma guess no.

And why would you guess no? As a matter of fact I have....twice. I now help others through Fusion MMA /The Complete Combatant and I am also Executive Director of a non-profit organization called Racheal's Rest. We offer counseling and retreats for women and children who have experienced sexual abuse and acts of violence. If you would like more info on how you can help victims of abuse then check us out on www.rachealsrest.org
Thanks,
Shelley Hill

There's no such thing as a "complete" combatant course, every situation is as different as there are people. I have 2 black belts, former boxer, proficient with firearms, I can handle myself. But that 1 time I was vulnerable and unsuspecting in my home...that's when life bit me in the ass

It sounds like you have trained for many years. You are less than 1% and we would love to have you in class. Most citizens do not seeks out knowledge.....just answers to questions that lead you down a rabbit hole. Check out Brian Hill's bio as you will see many similarity's. With your background, you would love the challenge of close quarters, physical and mindset drills, in the news scenarios, the Law of Self Defense, 911, and then dealing with the police.....all while the clock is ticking and your adrenaline is through the roof!
Thanks for your input and have a great day
Shelley Hill

I have actually taken one of TCC courses and it was a very valuable course to take. There are a lot of force on force drills and not only does it make you consider your choice of holster, belt, etc, it also gives you very valuable insight into how to draw while someone is trying to beat on you.

I have actually taken one of TCC courses and it was a very valuable course to take. There are a lot of force on force drills and not only does it make you consider your choice of holster, belt, etc, it also gives you very valuable insight into how to draw while someone is trying to beat on you.

RIGHT ON!!!! Thank for the support! We have had a few participants come for ODT. Great site with some great folks!! Don't forget that you are alumni so you are only $188 per course....join us Nov. 5 & 6??
Shelley

Back
Top Bottom