• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A true case of bad luck.. Plz consider helping.

vineyardhunter

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
15   0
Reaction score
A friend of the family is in a tight spot and may potentially lose his home where his daughter's mother is buried. I will post their story below as to save you the time of opening another tab just to decide you're not interested in helping. However if you can and would like to help there will be a link where donations will be accepted.

At some point bad luck has effected everyone on these forums. However with bad luck your mileage may vary. Some get a flat tire, others aren't so lucky. Please read the post with an open mind and a open heart and realize any donation at all is a huge step in helping this family in their time of need.

As posted by Amy Holcombe,

This is my oldest brother's family. His daughter is 26 and has cerebral palsy, she requires round the clock care. He and his wife have always done a great job caring for her, but her mom had several brain aneurysms, with the last one, she suffered a stroke. This left my brother caring for both his wife and his daughter. In Feb 2012, he was working on a vehicle in his driveway and it fell off the jacks and bounced down onto his head, crushing part of his skull and by the time he arrived at the hospital there was a clot in his brain. The surgeons thought there was no hope, but after about a month of recovering he was able to go home. He was still far from being completely recovered, and still 2 years later suffers from the damage caused from his accident. In June 2012, 3 months after coming home from the hospital he awoke to find his wife of 20+ years had passed away beside him during the night. This family has suffered so much tragedy, it's hard to believe that one family could withstand it all, but they have endured, and to hear my beautiful neice sing "Thank You Lord for Your Blessings on Me" is probably the sweetest song you will ever hear. The photo above is of my niece beside the memorial they made to her mom in their back yard. Any donations will go toward enabling my brother and niece keep their home and to get caught up on bills they fell behind on during their hardships. If you would like more info on this family please feel free to contact me on Facebook.

To make a donation please go here http://www.gofundme.com/9b0q7w

Thanks for your time,
-Nathan Vineyard

Attachments

• steph.jpg
    steph.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 102
Back
Top Bottom