• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

A24, What's so civil about war anyway?

RSB

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
Tangent of a Whirling Dervish
38   0
Reaction score
The title is a tip of the hat to Axle Rose. I just watched the Trailer to A24, see link below along with a link to the news story which is pushing for the inevitability. All this leaves me with one question. I know the American side will be fighting under the stars and stripes. So what flag will the federal government be fighting under. What's really scary is this; Some of you believe this is going to happen. Some of you say it will never happen. Some of you are wacked out enough, just hoping and waiting for it to happen. When I was made aware of this prophecy, and what I didn't know until the recent past; I didn't realize how much division would be created by the drivers of this madness. Create hate and anger and let the masses fight each other first, AKA let the fools rush in. While the drivers are at it let them fill the US with an illegal army of immigrants who will fight for citizenship and the promise to keep all they pilfer from those they kill. Think unorganized Brown Shirts. Seems to me the drivers plans are going just as planned and right on schedule.
As for me? I know it's going to happen in some form or another, and just as this movie title says A24 or "After 2024". 2025 is the year. This has been in the plans for over 40 years.

1709663257096.png

The title is an tip of the hat to Axle Rose. I just watched the Trailer to A24, see link below with the news story pushing for this to come to fruition. All this leaves with one question. I know the American side will be fighting under the stars and stripes. This leaves me to wonder what flag the federal government will be fighting under. Sad thing is this. Somme of you believe this is going to happen. Some of you say it will never happen. Some of you are wacked out enough and just hoping and waiting for it to happen. What I didn't know then is just how much division among the people would be created by the drivers of this madness. Create hate and anger and let the masses fight each other first AKA fools rush in. On top of that we'll fill the US with an illegal army of immigrants who will fight for citizenship or be deported, jailed or killed. Seems to me as though things are going just as planned and right on time.
Me. I know it's going to happen. Just as this movie says A24 or "After 2024. 2025 is the year. This has been in the plans for over 40 years.

View attachment 6968250
let the gimmedats steal another election and lets see is we take it sitting down.......

The title is an tip of the hat to Axle Rose. I just watched the Trailer to A24, see link below with the news story pushing for this to come to fruition. All this leaves with one question. I know the American side will be fighting under the stars and stripes. This leaves me to wonder what flag the federal government will be fighting under. Sad thing is this. Somme of you believe this is going to happen. Some of you say it will never happen. Some of you are wacked out enough and just hoping and waiting for it to happen. What I didn't know then is just how much division among the people would be created by the drivers of this madness. Create hate and anger and let the masses fight each other first AKA fools rush in. On top of that we'll fill the US with an illegal army of immigrants who will fight for citizenship or be deported, jailed or killed. Seems to me as though things are going just as planned and right on time.
Me. I know it's going to happen. Just as this movie says A24 or "After 2024. 2025 is the year. This has been in the plans for over 40 years.

View attachment 6968250
Civil war is a must and it will get better afterwards, but first a lot of people need to die.

Back
Top Bottom