• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Academy Sports (Mcdonough)Camo Sale.

Chris1360

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
4   0
Reaction score
I went into Academy in Mcdonough yesterday and they had all of their camo clothing, insulated and non insulated on sale for 50% off. I don't know if they are doing this at other stores but it is a heck of a deal. I got an Under Armour scent control jacket that was orginally over 100 bucks for only $49 yesterday. Also picked up a Game Winner brand rain suit set last week for less than 30.

It's the same thing in Newnan. Their UA stuff is 50% off too. Might watch the register though, I scanned one & it came up regular price. I won't even pay for UA gear when it's 50% off, but not because I don't like it. I would love to have all UA gear if I could. I did get a gamewinner Fleece for $14 though, really comfortable.

It's the same thing in Newnan. Their UA stuff is 50% off too. Might watch the register though, I scanned one & it came up regular price. I won't even pay for UA gear when it's 50% off, but not because I don't like it. I would love to have all UA gear if I could. I did get a gamewinner Fleece for $14 though, really comfortable.
I completely understand.... U A is some expensive stuff but I have never had a quality issue with them at all so to me it's worth the extra cost. I have three sets of their tactical thermals that I wear every day at work in the winter. I'm going on 7 years with all three sets and have yet to have a single issue with them.

Back
Top Bottom