accuracy of libery suppressors

watchingtrace

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
14   0
Reaction score
If you are considering buying a liberty suppressor and wonder about the quality this might help you out.first 10 shot group is during final stages of load development. Second group of 5 shots is the final load.ALL these groups were fired from 966 yards from a 260 surgeon scalpel on bag/bipod with a liberty freedom can.i cant say enough good things about the quality of their product.
i1202.photobucket.com_albums_bb371_procovert45_IMAG0462.jpg

i1202.photobucket.com_albums_bb371_procovert45_IMAG0477.jpg

Last edited:
I don't understand, are rifles and handguns suppressor made differently? I thought suppressors have like a "tunnel" that is slightly larger than the bullet that it travels thru and built to release gas of the bullet slowly, not a barrel suppressor... So wouldn't it be the accuracy of the rifle, not the suppressor?

Well I guess the time that it goes thru the baffles, the baffles "could" change the velocity and aerodynamic of the bullet?

Last edited:
No2sc2,
Turbulence within the suppressor can affect the stability of a bullet. A properly designed suppressor
will not affect accuracy. I have two of Libertys cans and one on the way.

Our target shooters have had minimal zero change with suppressor use!
I use a Liberty Freedom on the shop. 308 bolt rifle. When we first used the Liberty can, my zero changed 1/2" right and 1/2" high @ 100 yrds. (Free bore boost) At 1000 yrds sub moa groups and the target never hears it coming. :-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom