Adairsville or Creekside?

Never been to creekside but Adairsville is pretty good.I'm a member their.Only drawback is you can go one time only then you must join to come back.I think you can come with a member.The rifle range is only 100 yards and outdoors.The pistol range is covered and has trolley system but the rifle doesn't.

How strict are they on the rifle rapid shooting rule? I see they posted 1 shot per 3 seconds, but then you can get permission for full auto rifles...
I hate the rules at creekside and refuse to go there any more. Sucks too, because it is a really nice range. I do most my shooting now in either my backyard or the Ga Power employee range at plant hammond.

I hate the rules at creekside and refuse to go there any more. Sucks too, because it is a really nice range. I do most my shooting now in either my backyard or the Ga Power employee range at plant hammond.

Thanks Adairsville then :D

As a member at Adairsville and someone who visited Creekside once (full disclosure) go with Adairsville. Nothing like pasting targets and some idiot dry firing on the firing line. I carry my children every weekend to Adairsville Sporting Range because I KNOW that the safety is enforced, and they are encouraged, and welcomed. The facility may not be Camp Perry, but the owner and other members are a wealth of knowledge, and every trip is fun.

Well I emailed them, I hope they read it in time, I'm trying to get the 24 hour reservation... You think I should call or just go up there Wednesday?

CALL first. And a clarifier someone posted earlier, there is a 300yard range, but there are some conditions that must be met prior to being allowed on it.

I went to Creekside once too. Guy at the desk was overtly rude when I got there so I packed up and went home. I have since cleared my own range so piss on him.

Back
Top Bottom