add two more to the list

You have a point.
I have never let a "no guns allowed" sign stop me from concealed carry. I just walk right on in. But, I NEVER EVER open carry.
Right there with you. These places are asking people not to open carry and probably more specifically not to carry rifles. No change for me although I never really ate at these places to begin with.

Right there with you. These places are asking people not to open carry and probably more specifically not to carry rifles. No change for me although I never really ate at these places to begin with.

Hell, if I see a sign on a business door stating no concealed or open carry, I am still going in with my CC, as long as it is not a place that the state bans CC, ie courthouse and the like.

Hell, if I see a sign on a business door stating no concealed or open carry, I am still going in with my CC, as long as it is not a place that the state bans CC, ie courthouse and the like.

Here's one for ya..... I went to pay my Charter bill this morning and on the door was a sign. (No concealed weapons allowed) I VERY rarely open carry and didn't this morning, but I really wanted to after seeing the sign.

Don't worry man, I'm right there with you. These idiots in Texas think they're helping but in reality are severely hurting gun rights.

Oh, and per the attached link, the Texans are planning some big outing to a home depot. So we can guess home depot will be next.

stop guessing and start acting, or do you prefer to sit around talking about 'feelings'

10394599_878764402138228_7711478375373648123_n.jpg

Might as well add dominos to the list because they asked me to not do deals in their parking lot. Guess what I moved to th other side and completed my transaction. No real harm. I'll still eat their pizza...

Might as well add dominos to the list because they asked me to not do deals in their parking lot. Guess what I moved to th other side and completed my transaction. No real harm. I'll still eat their pizza...

well I think we need to adopt laws like in Colorado where ALL firearms transfers MUST be done at an FFL. it will keep the guns out of the hands of criminals and shut the gunshow loophole!
/sarc

so what if the average price of an FFL transfer shot to $75-250 overnight

well I think we need to adopt laws like in Colorado where ALL firearms transfers MUST be done at an FFL. it will keep the guns out of the hands of criminals and shut the gunshow loophole!
/sarc

so what if the average price of an FFL transfer shot to $75-250 overnight

Exactly. More revenue equals more tax dollars. Just what the flipping commits need. More tax revenue right? /sarc

Back
Top Bottom