• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Adventure outdoors

Yes - but when you buy one of the police trade-ins you need to make sure the are night sights on there are actual Glock night sights. Their sights carry a ~10yr warranty. If its dim you can ask them to replace it.
Glock puts their logo (in very small letters) on the sights.
Damn, I bought one yesterday and I didn't ask them to change the night sights, BUT, my hats off to Glock. When he came back with my gun, all the internals were changed out, all new (7) magazines, and he updated my Gen 4 23. All for free. Great company and I will continue to buy their guns. Glad they are in Georgia, creating jobs and helping the econmy out.

Outdoor Adventure customer service wasn't bad surprisingly, since I hear so many negative comments about them. The only thing that sucked was checkout took too looonnnggg, and needing three people to check the paperwork was a little bit much.

Damn, I bought one yesterday and I didn't ask them to change the night sights, BUT, my hats off to Glock. When he came back with my gun, all the internals were changed out, all new (7) magazines, and he updated my Gen 4 23. All for free. Great company and I will continue to buy their guns. Glad they are in Georgia, creating jobs and helping the econmy out.

Outdoor Adventure customer service wasn't bad surprisingly, since I hear so many negative comments about them. The only thing that sucked was checkout took too looonnnggg, and needing three people to check the paperwork was a little bit much.

And the fact that, they have to call a gunner and take it to the register the incompetent gun sellers shoild run your card if theyre checking your reciept like they do, all the do is run their mouth to non paying customers. Oh and they charge you a 5 dollar fee to fun a bckgd check

Glad they took care of you. I've had nothing but exceptional customer service from them as well. I also had 7 G17 mags - replaced them all free.

They are extremely obsessive with their paperwork, but I think it's due to the additional level of scrutiny they are under - between the ATF chasing them for being a large retailer AND that big Bloomberg lawsuit they were a part of years ago.

They are extremely obsessive with their paperwork, but I think it's due to the additional level of scrutiny they are under - between the ATF chasing them for being a large retailer AND that big Bloomberg lawsuit they were a part of years ago.

Thanks for pointing that out...LOTS of people never think about such things, but it is a REALITY if you are in the Gun Biz....mikey357

Gotcha, but it still sucks, lol. Especially since I bought an AR at Cherokee Gun & Pawn about an hour before I went to AO. It took less than 5 minutes for the paper work at CG&P and only needed one person from sale to check out. Oh well, I'm still happy with both purchases. ;)

Back
Top Bottom