• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Adventure outdoors

How efficient was he :eyebrows:

media2.giphy.com_media_aohwMlUKknpT2_200.gif

That's the part with which I don't have an issue. They are in business to make money, and make sure that they are a viable business long term. That may have cost them a bit of business, but most people have pretty short term memories, especially when you're the biggest gun shop in town.
Their management had a responsibility to take action quickly to make sure they didn't lose money by selling goods for under market value. They don't owe their customer base special deals or cheaper than market prices.
I agree. If a shop keeps their pricing down during a period of extremely high demand, they have two choices: Sell everything and be a gun shop that doesn't have guns in stock, or adjust their prices to continue oeprating at the same rate as normal and make more money in the process. The customer always has a choice, pay it now, wait or find it somewhere else. Then they have a choice to return or not when prices return to normal. It's basic economics really. Like them or not, that's just how a free market economy works. Personally, I've never been there and it's far from me so I never will. If customer service sucks, well that's usually a problem that will eventually take care of itself. I can't stand being treated like I'm a bother when I'm patronizing an establishment.

Back
Top Bottom