• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventures in stippling and cerakote...

These two came from a really knowledgeable fellow ODT'r and knew exactly what he wanted...we did our best to get him as close as we could to that goal...hopefully we hit the mark...both of them came out fantastic!!!
First set is his 19...
20190921_182000.jpg
20190921_182014.jpg

railin93 railin93 did an outstanding job on my 2 Glocks posted above. Did some dry fire last night and will be going to the range today. The work is simply outstanding and the value can't be beat. I wanted my Gen3s to be as close to the Gen5 grip as possible and that was most definitely achieved. The triple bevel on the trigger guard and the mag release bevel just makes these guns so much more comfortable. I had been looking at all of the major vendors and a couple of places in Atlanta to do this work. railin93 railin93 's work completely exceeded my expectation and is on par or better when compared to any other shop in my experience. I have seen many Glocks at classes that had custom work done which was what prompted me to start looking for someone to do the work. I got both of mine done to my custom specs for LESS than the cost of a single pistol at many of the major vendors. Oh and the turnaround time, one week! Absolutely amazing. If you are looking to get work done, railin93 railin93 is your guy. I highly recommend him for all your stippling needs.

railin93 railin93 did an outstanding job on my 2 Glocks posted above. Did some dry last night and will be going to the range today. The work is simply outstanding and the value can't be beat. I wanted my Gen3s to be as close to the Gen5 grip as possible and that was most definitely achieved. The triple bevel on the trigger guard and the mag release bevel just makes these guns so much more comfortable. I had been looking at all of the major vendors and a couple of places in Atlanta to do this work. railin93 railin93 's work completely exceeded my expectation and is on par or better when compared to any other shop in my experience. I have seen many Glocks at classes that had custom work done which was prompted to start looking for someone to do the work. I got both of mine done to my custom specs for LESS than the cost of a single pistol at many of the major vendors. Oh and the turnaround time, one week! Absolutely amazing. If you are looking to get work done, railin93 railin93 is your guy. I highly recommend him for all your stippling needs.
That is our ultimate goal...to make you happy with your firearms...if youre not, you wont carry them, shoot them, or keep them...some are for tinkering with, some are for fun, some are for duty but all serve a purpose in my opinion...if you love them or even just enjoy the time you do have them, then we accomplished what we set out to do....make them comfortable, custom, personal AND above all else, affordable!!!

It was my pleasure being able to help get your vision that nuch closer to your dream...thank you for trusting us and giving us the opportunity to serve you

Back
Top Bottom