• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Adventures in stippling and cerakote...

Yes...the factory slide lock has always bothered me to have to use just the very tips of my fingers so i make the recess just a little bit deeper to make it easier to get to...

I've always thought that they weren't deep enough. But l never thought about undercutting them. That was brilliant. I wish l would of seen some of your work before l did mine. Lots of good ideas. I feel like l did a good job but it could have been better.

I've always thought that they weren't deep enough. But l never thought about undercutting them. That was brilliant. I wish l would of seen some of your work before l did mine. Lots of good ideas. I feel like l did a good job but it could have been better.
Practice makes perfect...the latest one is probbaly my 20th full optioned frame and its taken a bit to get here...i still feel like an amateur at it...lol

Practice makes perfect...the latest one is probbaly my 20th full optioned frame and its taken a bit to get here...i still feel like an amateur at it...lol

I only own 1 glock.
20170126_231345.jpg
20170208_233425.jpg
20170208_233559.jpg

To scared to try it with somebody else's.

Not bad sir...suggestion after a few lessons learned, color before you stipple...lets the contrast come thru but keeps the masking to a minimum and keeps the texture color-free on the edges if desired...i have mine cerakoted then do the texturing afterwards...the design layout looks good too...keep it up, it gets bettet but a lot more expensive...lol

Good to know. That's one reason I had the edges of the helmet blended, I was worried about how clean it would look taping the stipple

Back
Top Bottom