• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Adventures in stippling and cerakote...

Wow this is amazing work. I have HATED stippling of any type until I saw this thread. Just went through all 15 pages, outstanding job on everything.

...and another first for the bench

This time i got to have some freedom to play with a flag design for a G19...flag is for St Vincent and the Grenadines...did it in a waving banner style that has a worn and vintage style to it...tree-bark texture adorns the rest of the grip...removed finger grooves, triple bevel, support hand undercut and index points...clean and super cool!!
View attachment 1283099 View attachment 1283104 View attachment 1283105 View attachment 1283106

this is my gun and I can't thank Raili93 enough for it. super happy with it! for anyone thinking of getting stippling but maybe on the fence. I highly recommend this guy. great communication throughout the whole process. same day I dropped it off I had pictures that night of the work he was doing, and that continued throughout the whole process. loved seeing the transition from start to end.

this is my gun and I can't thank Raili93 enough for it. super happy with it! for anyone thinking of getting stippling but maybe on the fence. I highly recommend this guy. great communication throughout the whole process. same day I dropped it off I had pictures that night of the work he was doing, and that continued throughout the whole process. loved seeing the transition from start to end.
It was my pleasure...had a blast doing something special for a really cool customer...thanks again!!!

The next victim of Jack the Stippler...lol...

So i was commisioned to do a 19 with my signature triple bevel, hot bordering, tree-bark texture, rounded trigger guard nose, enhanced finger grooves and enhanced slide lock recesses...ill finish her off tomorrow and then send her remains back to her parent...️‍♀️

Here is the before...
20170823_201629.jpg
20170823_201558.jpg

Back
Top Bottom