???advice???

chiefsquirrel83

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
8   0
Reaction score
Gotta Hoyt Turbohawk..love it... But I use it for 3D and hunting....I want to sell it and get another bow....mainly to upgrade but not spend alot. Any suggestions?

Im a hoyt guy myself, but you need to look at bowtech. go through the archery section and i did a review on some bows i shoot a few months ago.

The Hoyt Alphamax and Maxxis are great bows that you can buy in 32 or 35 ATA on the Alphamax and 31 or 35 ATA on the Maxxis. My Bowtech Destroyer was the best bow ive ever laid my hands on, but it was really the only Bowtech ive ever enjoyed shooting. They have the new Assassin out now that ive herd lot's of good thing's about and its very affordable, but I havent shot one. I had to sell my Destroyer for financial reason's, but I picked up a Hoyt AM32 for $300.

Pearson bows are very overlooked IMO...I shot a TX4 with R2B2 cams and it was a great shooter. You can also find them for a real good price. Really it's hard to go wrong with any bow now days.

Oh yea I also forgot. Check out some Elite bows. The Z28 and GTO are great bow's and you can usually find them for around $450. Also Elite Archery has a lifetime warranty so no matter if your the first or 10th owner of the bow you have a full warranty. I was going to buy another one untile I stumbled upon the Alphamax deal.

My first bow was a martin and i could hit a quarter at 30 yards with that thing, wish i had never traded it off... But i got my hoyt now and love it.
The new bowtechs are great bows, shot both destroyers and the assassin, both great but i loved that destroyer.
Matthews is overpriced crap to me. (i may get hateful messages for that but o well) Shot the new z7, z7 extreme, and what ever the other z7 is and i hated every one of them.

Mathew's bows are good bows...like I said it's hard to go wrong with any bow company now days. I shot a Drenalin this past season and it was a good bow, but I prefer a two cam bow for the overall feel and usually alot quicker.

It's really just all about what fit's you the best as long as your comfortable with what your shooting that's all that matters. Let us know when you get your new bow and post up some pics for everyone to check it out.

Back
Top Bottom