Again where credit is due

motorhead

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
0   0
Reaction score
Great job GA Power and the other groups, we we're out of power for 18 hours, the house got down to 50 degrees this a.m. , me and my sons woke up freezing , but when I got up and looked the POWER guys we're out working at dawn , we just got our power back on ., Great job and another thumbs up !!! ya'll are the best !!!:thumb:

Yeah, my hat's off to the Boys & Girls at Central Georgia EMC--Power went out about 6:45 am yesterday, back on @ 10:45 am...Had three more outages of much shorter duration, but the Power was only out a total of about 6 hours and 45 minutes...I KNOW they were workin' their BUTTS OFF!...THANKS!... :) ....mikey357

i woke up yesterday to 60* in the house and no power.....they got it squared away and left.....an hour later, another tree came down and they were back out fixing it again.

all in all, about 6 hours with no power that i know about, no idea how long it was out in the middle of the night though.

those guys are awesome!

there 's a guy on face book giving them hell , boy, you talking about getting feces throwed back in his face , he'll probly be the last one getting power today , what an idiot !!! you just don't dog out somebody tryin to help you !!!

I wonder if that guy on Facebook went to work yesterday? Bet the power workers would be glad for him to bring his chain saw out and give them a hand.

Back
Top Bottom