• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

AIM Suplus Labor Day Sale!

They had the Geissele 2 Stage (G2S) for $109 but they sold out early. I clicked on these as soon as I saw the email this afternoon and they were gone. Still some good deals to be had. DSG arms is also having some good labor day deals.

They had the Geissele 2 Stage (G2S) for $109 but they sold out early. I clicked on these as soon as I saw the email this afternoon and they were gone. Still some good deals to be had. DSG arms is also having some good labor day deals.

AIM has some great deals and great service, I just picked up a lower gas block and handle at a great deal with free shipping. My gripe with them - and I tell them about it every time it occurs - is they run these killer deals like the G2S trigger promo but have such low qty on hand that they run out of stock within 10 minutes of sending out the email. I was in my office at 6pm when the email popped up - I went to the site to order one - and it was gone by the time I put in my CC information. It's frustrating.

AIM has some great deals and great service, I just picked up a lower gas block and handle at a great deal with free shipping. My gripe with them - and I tell them about it every time it occurs - is they run these killer deals like the G2S trigger promo but have such low qty on hand that they run out of stock within 10 minutes of sending out the email. I was in my office at 6pm when the email popped up - I went to the site to order one - and it was gone by the time I put in my CC information. It's frustrating.

UPDATE:

Now they're taking preorders at the $109 delivered price.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.a...Stage+(G2S)+Trigger+OEM+Packaging&groupid=714

Back
Top Bottom