AK Mags Locally?

They only require a copy of your DL, Social Security card, 2 proofs of residency, last 3 pay stubs, 3 years at your current employer, finger prints, saliva and hair samples, photo of you holding your purchase, hand written statement of why you need the magazines, and property release waiver in case they are banned, Academy can come get them back.

Other than that, its only a 4 hour process.
You forgot about the Dna sample from your first born, voter ID card, original birth certificate, etc. I will never do business with those douche bags

Tru prep has pmags for a good price, plus all kinds of upgrade parts

sgmo.com had a good deal on Hungarian the ones I got look like they were brand new, the same with aimsurplus.com polish and East German mags. But like everything else you get what you pay for. I have tapco mags that work just as good as the magpul mags. The tapco's are just less money.

Truprep has Magpul AK mags. I saw them last week.

Cherokee G&P has Korean steel mags for $9.99/each...or they did a few weeks ago. The Korean mags that I have work well.

Being in McDonough I'm thinking Gander mountain may have Magpul mags. BPS carries them. I've never been in a Gander Mountain but it is worth a shot.
You dont' happen to remember how much the Magpul's were at Truprep do you? I'm heading there this weekend...

Back
Top Bottom