• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

AK47 modern in today's conflicts and Q about ARs

How many of those countries arm "moderate rebels" like ISIS and alqaeda, or just leave millions of dollars worth in Afghanistan?
I dunno, I'm not privy to their intergovernmental records or their military sales records. I can think of a couple on the list that would definitely be candidates.

The US also sells/gives away a ton of AK variants as well, but that doesn't play out the same for soundbites. Same as when the Iranians started selling the Sayaad suddenly every M16 seen anywhere was provided by the US.

Are M4's that come from the US in Gaza, probably...they are all over the rest of the world as well. Is the US the only country in the world where one could get an M4....no...

I dunno, I'm not privy to their intergovernmental records or their military sales records. I can think of a couple on the list that would definitely be candidates.

The US also sells/gives away a ton of AK variants as well, but that doesn't play out the same for soundbites. Same as when the Iranians started selling the Sayaad suddenly every M16 seen anywhere was provided by the US.

Are M4's that come from the US in Gaza, probably...they are all over the rest of the world as well. Is the US the only country in the world where one could get an M4....no...
You're probably right. I should have said most of them were probably provided by Uncle Sam instead.

Even that I don't know for fact, but it's a pretty fair assumption.

Too bad China can sell us everything under the sun besides those sweet AK's.

If they were still allowed to sell AK's to our civilian market it might would mean less AKs in terrorists hands. Or at least the terrorists would have to pay a lot more for them to compete in the market.

I see all of these Hamas pictures and wondering what make/model AK, etc., are they using? They certainly don't look like WASRs to me, so just curious as to what do the bad guys use?

Also, I see photos of the bad guys with AR's. Are they most likely BFU from Afghanistan, or any other place? Or are they clones?

76f38770ddf9d21dac19880b57cff042.jpg

2021-05-24T164545Z_208598843_RC2GMN9Z88JD_RTRMADP_3_ISRAEL-PALESTINIANS-GAZA-RALLY.jpg

Nukhba_force_1697127442223_1697127442486.jpg

Good ? .....We think / wonder alike .

Too bad China can sell us everything under the sun besides those sweet AK's.

If they were still allowed to sell AK's to our civilian market it might would mean less AKs in terrorists hands. Or at least the terrorists would have to pay a lot more for them to compete in the market.

Meh, Chinese Aks were considered the bottom of the barrel junk they are before they banned importation.

Same thing with the WASR. When they were readily available for $300 everywhere, nobody wanted that junk. Now they have dried up and suddenly they are top tier.

All AKs are trash can rifles.

Meh, Chinese Aks were considered the bottom of the barrel junk they are before they banned importation.

Same thing with the WASR. When they were readily available for $300 everywhere, nobody wanted that junk. Now they have dried up and suddenly they are top tier.

All AKs are trash can rifles.
Chinese AK's were only consider bottom tier junk by boomer fudds that were too busy chopping up historical milsurplus rifles at the time.

Now all those same boomer fudds can say is "there used to be crates of em, wish I bought them all hurr durr"

People want what they can't have. That's a big part of it. But for what they are the Chinese rifles we're a tremendous value, and you may not like the AK/SKS platforms but the Chinese made as robust and reliable of a rifle as you can build on those platforms.

Back
Top Bottom