• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alaskan Cruise?

We're doing one in June.
I'm taking my family....11 of us in 5 cabins on Norwegian Encore RT 7 days from Seattle.
Me, wife, our two kids, their spouses, 5 grand kids.

Wife and have been twice before... on Holland & Princess.
I highly recommend a balcony cabin

Holland was a land/sea combo...11 days...ended in Fairbanks

Denali....Mendenhall
alaska2.jpg
alaska.jpg

We're doing one in June.
I'm taking my family....11 of us in 5 cabins on Norwegian Encore RT 7 days from Seattle.

Denali....Mendenhall
View attachment 6729430View attachment 6729431
man it will be a blast! wish we were going at the same time!

Was a ton of fun. Was 20 years ago. Learned to play craps with the greatest generation guys, They taught me to play. What a blast. They said come mere kid - we'll teach ya.

Did this in 2018 - it was a good trip. We did the 2 week land/sea with Princess. Flew to Fairbanks for a few days, then to Denali for a few days then rode the glass topped train to Seward (best day of the trip). Once on the ship spent a week stopping at several ports and a full day in glacier bay. Visited Skagway, Ketchikan & Juneau. Ended up in Vancouver. I agree with the others - get a balcony room.

We're doing one in June.

Denali....Mendenhall
View attachment 6729430View attachment 6729431
serious dough!!!

read an article a month, or two ago....locals are getting pissed at all the cruise line, folks, and the sewage the ships dump....I think there are "special" spots to dump, however folks report different...

serious dough!!!

5 grand kids range from 22 to 16...3 girls, 2 boys
Bought the Specialty restaurant and drink packages too. Gratuities prepaid
Flying into Seattle two days before departure. I choose the Encore for it's water-slides, laser tag, go cart track.
And I'm platinum Norwegian.
We've done a family cruise in the Caribbean before...and a Disney World vacation one before that.
One about every 5 yrs.
This one got me for about $30K including airfare. Not bad considering 11 people in balconies.

Back
Top Bottom