• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Albino Deer near Mall of Georgia

68chrisshark

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
Frontiersman
75   0
Reaction score
I was just heading south on I-85 & between Hamilton Mill & The Mall of GA exit I thought 2 white goats were on the side of the road. But no they were 2 pure white fawns feeding with mama....who was the normal color. I bet I'll never see that again.

Really cool to see.

At the place I hunt there is one doe that is a piebald that has been running around for a couple of years. It's cool seeing them.

The house I grew up at, I had a neighbor that had a albino deer jump in the fence with their bull. Craziest little guy. Then shortly there after about 4 more deer jumped in the fence with him. It was pretty cool.

I was just heading south on I-85 & between Hamilton Mill & The Mall of GA exit I thought 2 white goats were on the side of the road. But no they were 2 pure white fawns feeding with mama....who was the normal color. I bet I'll never see that again.

Really cool to see.
damn brother you just put them whites on the hit list in your town !!

Great sighting! I still have yet to see either an albino or piebald in the wild - maybe one day.

Good or Bad hunting luck to get a albino or piebald?

Bad luck for this guy, and I think there have been several other incidents like this one. "Hunter faces backlash after bagging rare albino deer"

But I've also seen the rumors that Bass Pro or Cabelas will pay big bucks for a full albino mount. Not sure if it's true or not, but if true I guess that could be considered good luck....

At the place I hunt there is one doe that is a piebald that has been running around for a couple of years. It's cool seeing them.

I killed a piebald 5 pointer when I was a teenager. I was going to tan the hide and left it at my cousin's house in his deep freezer. A few days later he unplugs the freezer for who knows what and forgot to plug it back in. Ruined. What a dumb ass. I have a picture around here somewhere...

Back
Top Bottom