• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Alec Baldwin - Murderer

That's very strange. I occasionally consult for movie productions, so I don't see how such an "accident" can happen. Prop guns are capped with Hollywood BFAs to prevent any projectiles from exiting. All firearms and blank ammo are quadruple checked at the start of the scene, in between scenes, and before/ after any breaks. No one is allowed to handle props until the Prop Master and Assistant Prop Master clear them for use. We account for all firearms, magazines and ammo consistently.

That all goes out the window when Covid protocols are involved. Covid seems to be trumping everything else.

Going to be hard pressed to get anyone to talk to anyone other than law enforcement due to the NDAs that are signed. New Mexico's governor is so corrupt, I imagine this whole thing will go away with a sizable campaign contribution above the table and an even larger one under it.

That's very strange. I occasionally consult for movie productions, so I don't see how such an "accident" can happen. Prop guns are capped with Hollywood BFAs to prevent any projectiles from exiting. All firearms and blank ammo are quadruple checked at the start of the scene, in between scenes, and before/ after any breaks. No one is allowed to handle props until the Prop Master and Assistant Prop Master clear them for use. We account for all firearms, magazines and ammo consistently.
Baldwin not only fired the shot he is the producer. So, he is at fault. He set the budget and has the final say in hiring.

View attachment 3613104

View attachment 3613105
Think theres more to it than what it appears to be. Then theres the narrative they will push about Trump supporters like this lovely article above from the guardian. Hmmm

That ****s wild but I really believe that the most obvious answer here is the right one.(Occam's razor or whatever)@@@
He's an idiot that always preached about how people shouldn't have guns because of how dangerous they are (duh) and then ended up proving to be a stupid ass mutha ****a and not heeding his own advice.

This doesn't on surface value look like a murder charge obviously, and while a manslaughter charge would be reasonable he didn't actually expect what he was doing to be dangerous (even though there is lots of evidence to provide that he thought guns were extremely dangerous lol). Ultimately **** him but I really do feel sorry for that lady and her family. That ****s not funny no matter what anyone says or memes.

FB_IMG_1635196268813.jpg

Back
Top Bottom