• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Alexander's has 22lr for 3.4 cents -- flash sale bring copy of ad

No cyclist when I went up today, looks like they had dozens of cases full of the ammo and said they sold about a dozen rifles so far. Was in and out in 10 minutes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
10 MINUTES? NO WAY they could have done things right! No way! At Bass Pro and Cabela's it takes at least an hour and a half to buy a gun. When it takes that long, you KNOW they're doing it right!

10 MINUTES? NO WAY they could have done things right! No way! At Bass Pro and Cabela's it takes at least an hour and a half to buy a gun. When it takes that long, you KNOW they're doing it right!

Well they did what everyone else does when I legally buy a gun. No loopholes today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I freaking hate cyclists

I've heard that they make nice hood ornaments ...

One of my fondest memories from years ago:
A group of about a dozen "gayly clad" cyclists not slowing down or stopping to make a right-hand turn at a red-light ... then being pulled over in-group by an Atlanta Police car and given tickets for running a red light. I end up being late to work as I enjoyed the entire show!

People DO NOT understand the danger cyclists present to both themselves and motorist ... One of my co-workers rode his bike to work each and every day ... he averaged being hit and replacing bicycles 2 to 3 times a year ... what an idiot!

I've heard that they make nice hood ornaments ...

One of my fondest memories from years ago:
A group of about a dozen "gayly clad" cyclists not slowing down or stopping to make a right-hand turn at a red-light ... then being pulled over in-group by an Atlanta Police car and given tickets for running a red light. I end up being late to work as I enjoyed the entire show!

People DO NOT understand the danger cyclists present to both themselves and motorist ... One of my co-workers rode his bike to work each and every day ... he averaged being hit and replacing bicycles 2 to 3 times a year ... what an idiot!
They do what they want and follow their own rules. Want to get treated like cars but then don’t follow the rules like cars. Spandex wearing granola munchers

Back
Top Bottom