Alexanders is at it again

DinkyDau

Coast Guard Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Your only as good as your word!
171   0
Reaction score
Cricket 22 for youth $99

5c4c5a47-f85d-460d-8276-321a9c967f23.jpg

The real question is do they actually sell you the items at the sale price? They are known for bait and switch tactics.

I never had any issues up there. A long way to ride and I understand they may be sold out when u get there. Several times they were sold out and I asked if they had anything else and they would come up with something else and discount it to the point I was happy. Other times it was a no thanks and better luck next time. Never did I feel like it was a bait and switch. If they make a mistake on an ad, you normally get a correction email shortly afterwards. Good thing they are so far away or I would spend more $ with them.

Understand that they normally have no limit. I saw a dealer come in and get 50 S&w mp15s one time when they had them on sale. So if one of those gets there before you its a good chance they will sell out.

I never had any issues up there. A long way to ride and I understand they may be sold out when u get there. Several times they were sold out and I asked if they had anything else and they would come up with something else and discount it to the point I was happy. Other times it was a no thanks and better luck next time. Never did I feel like it was a bait and switch. If they make a mistake on an ad, you normally get a correction email shortly afterwards. Good thing they are so far away or I would spend more $ with them.

Understand that they normally have no limit. I saw a dealer come in and get 50 S&w mp15s one time when they had them on sale. So if one of those gets there before you its a good chance they will sell out.

Ever try and buy a safe there? Bait and switch those like crazy they won't get any of my money.

Back
Top Bottom