All I want for Christmas is a 31yr old that can close the freezer properly so everything doesn't thaw and I have to fix it. AGGGGHHHHHH!

Had a 6x3 chest deep freezer in the garage. It was against the wall in front of where the misus parks her car. It had a lot of burger, steaks, pork chops, sausage, a deer head to be mounted, a couple bobcats and a coyote in it. The lovely lady of the house forgot to mention that she accidentally kinda bumped it with her car. The bump was hard enough to bend the plugged in cord out of the outlet. Not sure what kept her from shoving it through the damn wall. Any way a few days ago I smelled something rather nasty in the garage and after some investigating my Spidey senses led me to the deep freeze. Everything was thawed and had started to ooze juices. 2 of my nephews helped me drag it out of garage and I loaded it up on my truck with my hydraulic bale bed arms to take to our dump. When I went to lower it off the flatbed it came unchained and got wedged at an angle. I went to push it by hand and it flipped over and slung rotten meat and animal parts all over me. I hit the ground and started pushing myself through the ground with my feet while my face, shoulders and body was down. Looked like a dog that just got sprayed by a skunk. After a few showers I can still smell that nasty crap. My nephews thought it was hilarious, me not so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Had a 6x3 chest deep freezer in the garage. It was against the wall in front of where the misus parks her car. It had a lot of burger, steaks, pork chops, sausage, a deer head to be mounted, a couple bobcats and a coyote in it. The lovely lady of the house forgot to mention that she accidentally kinda bumped it with her car. The bump was hard enough to bend the plugged in cord out of the outlet. Not sure what kept her from shoving it through the damn wall. Any way a few days ago I smelled something rather nasty in the garage and after some investigating my Spidey senses led me to the deep freeze. Everything was thawed and had started to ooze juices. 2 of my nephews helped me drag it out of garage and I loaded it up on my truck with my hydraulic bale bed arms to take to our dump. When I went to lower it off the flatbed it came unchained and got wedged at an angle. I went to push it by hand and it flipped over and slung rotten meat and animal parts all over me. I hit the ground and started pushing myself through the ground with my feet while my face, shoulders and body was down. Looked like a dog that just got sprayed by a skunk. After a few showers I can still smell that nasty crap. My nephews thought it was hilarious, me not so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Glad you're not hurt but the visual in my mind is comedy gold! 😆😆😆

I had a 20 + year old refrigerator that had been opened and closed so many times (the wife) that the auto-close door hinges pretty much stopped working and the wife just couldn't be bothered to actually push it all the way closed no matter how many times I complained to her about it. I finally bought a new refrigerator with a DOOR OPEN ALARM and that fixed the problem. She HATES that....
LOL, I hate them too. I fixed the frig where the door won't stay open by its self. You stop holding the door, it closes on its own.

Back
Top Bottom