• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ALL RBGC (River Bend Gun Club) Members - Action Alert!

BA_From_GA

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
93   0
Reaction score
To all my fellow my fellow RBGC members --

I want to call your attention to the April Bullet-IN newsletter -- specifically the Annual Director (board member) election.

Luke Crawford is running for the open seat. I shoot with Luke and help RO the Precision Rifle Match he runs at River Bend. Luke has some GREAT goals for the growth of the club like advocating for the 1000 yard rifle range, and expanding archery range. This would be one of the most easily accessible 1000yd ranges in the state, and certainly the most accessible to metro ATL and north GA.

If you're a member, be sure to show up and vote for Luke at the annual meeting, or review and understand how to submit a proxy vote on his behalf.

See more from Luke Here:
Howdy, as many of you know, I am running for an annual director position at River Bend Gun Club.

You can find instructions on how to vote for me at the link below.

The current RBGC President, who attempted to shut down USPSA and has opposed building a 1,000-yard range, has already endorsed my opposition.

I hope you will join me in voting for a better future at RBGC, where Americans can come together to compete, have fun, and train to ensure the security of a free state as our founding fathers intended.

If you would like to know more about why I am running, call me anytime at PHONE HIDEN.

Thanks, Luke Crawford
http://jbonemedia.com/voteforluke to learn more on how to file your proxy.

Thanks ODT RBGC members!

-BA

Back
Top Bottom