Alone !! Do you have what it takes ?

Just watched the 4 episodes available on Apple TV and really like the show. I'm wondering if when they get down to the 10th man do they go get him right after number 9 and say hey look who didn't win $500k while number 9 is in the boat or helicopter

The gale force storm appears to be too much for Dustin. I try to imagine the sounds of the forest being so bad that it sends you home. Had to be extreme. They all seemed to have had there break down moment. Lucas seems to have the upper hand now with his boat. WoW. And who'd of thunk it the Ga boy sings Opera.

The gale force storm appears to be too much for Dustin. I try to imagine the sounds of the forest being so bad that it sends you home. Had to be extreme. They all seemed to have had there break down moment. Lucas seems to have the upper hand now with his boat. WoW. And who'd of thunk it the Ga boy sings Opera.

Hey- sharpening stones and opera go great together! :)

I'm not sure where he's planning on going with the boat. He took down his shelter to make it and didn't really appear to secure the ends of the tarp. Surely if he's smart enough to frame a canoe, he thought of that. I made the comment to my wife that "I guess he thinks there's a McDonald's on the other side of that rock?"

Still enjoying the show- I think they're down the the real outdoors guys at this point. Maybe. I kind of think the long term stay will be about three weeks. Just a guess.

He's heading around the cove for a quarter pounder and fries LoL. I'm sure he's got the fishing gear with him but leaving that sight not so smart didn't he have a fresh water source at camp. I'm still enjoying the show too and yeah these are the go big go home guys left.

Ok, the opera surprised me. I was watching nekkid-n-skeered yesterday before Aolne came on. A guy quit and the chick went like 2 weeks with a blade and a fire starter to finish by herself and she was nekkid

:rolleyes:

Ok, the opera surprised me. I was watching nekkid-n-skeered yesterday before Aolne came on. A guy quit and the chick went like 2 weeks with a blade and a fire starter to finish by herself and she was nekkid

:rolleyes:

I'm with you, the storm had passed and he was still safe. I couldn't believe he tapped. Looks like the isolation is starting to get to Sam also, maybe he can keep his emotions in check and push on.
Alan cracks me up. He is a Ga boy through and through. I bet he is very entertaining to be around.

I'm with you, the storm had passed and he was still safe. I couldn't believe he tapped. Looks like the isolation is starting to get to Sam also, maybe he can keep his emotions in check and push on.
Alan cracks me up. He is a Ga boy through and through. I bet he is very entertaining to be around.
He seems to be at home in the wilderness. He has the Hank jr. attitude, a country boy can survive.

Back
Top Bottom