• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Always be ready for life to "kick you in the balls"!

im sure she will be fine, our military is the best there is after all

and respect for your daughter for answering the call and serving

If you didn't love her so much and care so much it wouldn't bother you! I know that's a mundane thing to say, but a love for your only daughter (I have only one child and she is my world) is like no other to a caring father.
Sounds like you've done your job , dad, raising a great daughter, mother and American . Thank YOU for your job of giving us a protector such as this.
Prayers for her protection and your peace of mind.

I will be praying for your daughters safe return home. I can tell you that it doesn't get any easier, my son has been to Iraq and Afghanistan. And as a parent, worry is what we do....

I feel your pain sir. My older brother is a Lt. Commander in the Naval Reserve. He's been sent to Bosnia, Kuwait , Iraq and Bahrain for 6 month tours over the years. Last December he went to Afghanistan for a year. I worry about him a lot, especially with all the shootings by supposedly friendly Afghans going on. Hope your daughter is kept safe and comes home soon to her family and you.

Hey Steve we'll be praying for you and your family, you know I kinda know what you're going through except for the grandchild part. My son is out of the military but his wife is still active duty and we always worry that she'll be deployed. Hang in there buddy, you know that daughter of yours is one of the toughest women on the planet, but it's always the parents who worry the most. My wife handled our sons deployment better than me too so that part I can really relate to.

Back
Top Bottom