Am I The Only One Who Keeps His Canadians In Their Sleeping Bags???

What Say The ODT?

• Total voters

Fear Itself

Boar Icon
ODT Junkie!
21   0
Reaction score
0130221948.jpg

Those are puke bags. If you’re gonna drink that Canadian stuff indoors it’s best to keep those bags close by.
If you run out of puke bags just drink the Kentucky bourbon and you’ll be fine.

Btw when I was a tiny little cowboy I used to help my grandpa load up his tank at the slop pond at the four roses distillery and run it down the road to his feedlot on the river.

Who drinks that crap besides pimps and ho's?

Stick with the Tito's for God's sake and leave the ghetto rye alone.
Those are puke bags. If you’re gonna drink that Canadian stuff indoors it’s best to keep those bags close by.

Btw I used to help my grandpa load up his tank at the slop pond at four roses and run it down the road to his feedlot
36CE98DA-3AA5-4354-A3F0-F01269BBA710.jpeg

Btw when I was a tiny little cowboy I used to help my grandpa load up his tank at the slop pond at the four roses distillery and run it down the road to his feedlot on the river.

If you look closely, there is always a litre of Four Roses in that cabinet!

To be fair, Four Roses has some good whiskeys. but their generic stuff is terrible.

Crown actually had a great Rye for a bit called Northern Harvest. It's almost impossible to get unless you order a case of it because they sell so much Vanilla and crap into the ghetto.

To be fair, Four Roses has some good whiskeys. but their generic stuff is terrible.

Crown actually had a great Rye for a bit called Northern Harvest. It's almost impossible to get unless you order a case of it because they sell so much Vanilla and crap into the ghetto.
I am a sucker for the apple and peach, LOL

Back
Top Bottom