American Sniper trailer.

Yeah, I was wondering more if there was a way to watch it online for free legally. Kinda like how they released The Interview for free after all the controversy with North Korea. I'm not a big fan of stealing, even if "everybody's doing it" and I'm extremely unlikely to be caught.
The wife and I went to AMC in Lawrenceville it is a bad Ass theater it's all been renovated and has electric recliners in it.

I have to say - this movie disappointed me a little. The writing/dialogue was a little flat and didn't do the story justice. Bradley Cooper was the bright spot. He obviously put a a lot of work into 'becoming' Chris Kyle, even working out/gaining forty pounds to fit the look. Overall it wasn't bad, but I don't see how it warrants a best picture nomination.

I found certain parts very disturbing.
Him killing the little boy and lady. He could have just disable them, arm or leg.
The God complex was very apparent.
The disregard for the concerns of fellow soldiers (when his buddy expressed discention with what they were doing over there).
The feeling of self-importance and need to police/protect the world under the guise of service to one's country.
The constant disregard of his own wife's feelings & concerns for their family
Even the part about demanding that the nurse tend to his baby, smh
I have a lot of respect for those that serve our country, especially those that are highly trained because it takes a lot to get through that training....

But this guy was a class A douche bag!

Him killing the little boy and lady. He could have just disable them, arm or leg.
The disregard for the concerns of fellow soldiers (when his buddy expressed discention with what they were doing over there).
The feeling of self-importance and need to police/protect the world under the guise of service to one's country.
I have a lot of respect for those that serve our country, especially those that are highly trained because it takes a lot to get through that training....

Seriously?

{response censored} :faint::faint:

You're either a complete troll or one of the most naive ****ers I have ever had contact with. Either way that is one of the most pathetic posts I have ever read.

Semper Fi

This guy ☝is why we should have a dislike button...

Back
Top Bottom