Ammo cans $3. Harbor Freight

GAgunLAWbooklet

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
63   0
Reaction score
upload_2020-2-9_9-12-43.jpeg

Harbor Freight has a "coupon" for $3 plastic ammo cans. Normally $6 for this "Bunker Hill" brand, and normally the name brand, Rangemaxx, is ten bucks.

The coupon is good through Feb. 29th (it's a leap year). Limit of 5 cans per coupon, per person.

I think Harbor Freight gives out the coupons in the store, right at the entrance. But I got mine in a full-page ad in some gun magazine. G&A, I think, or maybe it was the NRA's magazine.

They are good boxes and worth $3 but be warned that they are not air and water tight. Not even close.
Not a good option for seal and forget long term storage

I bought 5 this morning.
The hinges that hold the carry handle to the lid are plastic, and only look about 5 mm thick. That makes me doubt their strength and ability to handle heavy loads and sudden movements.
But, for three bucks I won't cry if one breaks.
As long as it doesn't dump 400 rounds of .45 ammo on the ground, to have it roll down a hill and into the creek, when it breaks !

I wanted to chime in on something I've learned from a nice gal that works at the one near me. There's a website Harbor Freight Coupon Database

It lists all current and Future coupons. You can search for individual items or just find percentages off. The 99₵ & below section is cool as well as FREE! She told me that as long as the coupon is valid at the time of purchase IT IS their policy to accept them straight from your phone! But I will throw a few of the pictures in a word file and print it off kinda like a shopping list.. much easier at check out. I really do like their 30% off multiple items under $10, I usually pick up a few Consumables and little nick knacks..

I actually use one of there drills for a brass tumbler, a bench top drill for a trimmer, and of course the mini cut-off saw for brass conversion and other things :) You can't argue with the quality for the price and if you go into buying any of their stuff knowing that you are getting Chinese craftsmanship & materials you won't be let down. I'm on my 4th drill @ 60hrs. One of them actually only lasted 12hrs! 2yr+90day protection plan for $11.
Tumbler01.jpg

Also I would recommend these for transporting range goodies/ammo as well. I can fit 4 pistols in Allen soft cases in one..
TTB.png

They have a 30% 9 items under $10 running 2/28-3/1 so these will be $6.75 after tax..

I wanted to chime in on something I've learned from a nice gal that works at the one near me. There's a website Harbor Freight Coupon Database

It lists all current and Future coupons. You can search for individual items or just find percentages off. The 99₵ & below section is cool as well as FREE! She told me that as long as the coupon is valid at the time of purchase IT IS their policy to accept them straight from your phone! But I will throw a few of the pictures in a word file and print it off kinda like a shopping list.. much easier at check out. I really do like their 30% off multiple items under $10, I usually pick up a few Consumables and little nick knacks..

I actually use one of there drills for a brass tumbler, a bench top drill for a trimmer, and of course the mini cut-off saw for brass conversion and other things :) You can't argue with the quality for the price and if you go into buying any of their stuff knowing that you are getting Chinese craftsmanship & materials you won't be let down. I'm on my 4th drill @ 60hrs. One of them actually only lasted 12hrs! 2yr+90day protection plan for $11.
View attachment 2487273

Also I would recommend these for transporting range goodies/ammo as well. I can fit 4 pistols in Allen soft cases in one..
View attachment 2487259
They have a 30% 9 items under $10 running 2/28-3/1 so these will be $6.75 after tax..

to piggy back in this idea, I usually just go to the coupon site in my phone and then scream shot them so paycheck out I just swipe to the next coupon in my gallery. Pretty easy

Back
Top Bottom