Ammo shortages and panic buyers

I took care of that problem after the last panic situation. Prices dropped radically once stock was replenished. I gobbled it up. Let this be a lesson. You won't have to stop shooting just because other are people spending small fortunes trying to scrounge up enough ammo for a range visit.
Yeah I've done that plenty, and have tons of bulk ammo. But I just got into 300 blackout last week so I'm kinda late to that one.

I was shocked to see someone yesterday on here actually commit to buy some 5.56 for $1/rd. Don't think I'd ever get that desperate..........
Just wait until bread is $300/loaf. $1/rd for .223 will be considered the good old days.

What you have now is a lot of new gun owners who never owned a gun who bought a gun and 1 or 2 boxes of ammo. There is not a massive influx of people buying cases of ammo and 15 Glocks. This panic has lasted longer and will last until the election at earliest and really much later. Due to the impacts on the supply side. Covid reduced raw material supplies and plant production which did not happen previously. The Covid-19 and riots brought a lot of new gun owners into the market. The riots are not over and an election is coming up. If there is a sell off from individuals I think 2021 or 2022 is when it happens and if the riots keep up it may never happen.

Back
Top Bottom