• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo Sightings - Post All Ammo Sightings Here

Another unhappy Walmart employee, math is so difficult. Driving around Atlanta, but your profile says Athens?
I meant if you don't want to pay double the price for things at Clyde's or Franklins you can drive around near Atlanta and hit up Walmarts to see what they have. And how am I unhappy? Walmart supervisors make $65k+ a year no college degree required

00 buck less than 45 cents a round delivered, on sale at ammo board, I have bought over 10k rounds from them all with no problems. To the people that think it's a scam, please buy from me or one of the others selling it on ODT for up to 75 cents a round

I meant if you don't want to pay double the price for things at Clyde's or Franklins you can drive around near Atlanta and hit up Walmarts to see what they have. And how am I unhappy? Walmart supervisors make $65k+ a year no college degree required
So how come your using another account to sell ammo?, And is your supervisor at Walmart aware?

I was recently trying to find some more 30-06 to sight-in my old Savage 110 and Nikon Monarch that hasn't come out into the daylight in about 12 or so years. Didn't want to use the hunting rounds I happened to come across at Academy Cumming, since it's proving difficult to replace. Came across a few boxes of M1 Garand 150gr at Bulls Eye Marksman Club. It'll shoot a little slower, but will do the trick for what I need. Anyways, $22.99/box there, about 5 boxes left on the shelf.

Reactions: TRS
where ? In Albany?
Yes, I saw 3 to 5 boxes this morning (east side) I have been seeing in frequently the last six weeks or so, many times it and 12 gauge birdshot are all they have, seems to be a slow seller, but I expect the ammo scum will try to swoop in and sell it all for 2 to 3x what they pay.

If you see ammo in stock anywhere just post it in this thread.

academy sports Barrett parkway. Couldn’t bring myself to pay these prices for ammo. Will it continue goin up or eventually lower once the worlds not on fire from the left.. Biden, Covid, ____________ (enter today’s reason here)

Attachments

• EF28D57D-F2CD-462A-BDAB-A3F49067062D.jpeg
    EF28D57D-F2CD-462A-BDAB-A3F49067062D.jpeg
    164.8 KB · Views: 62
academy sports Barrett parkway. Couldn’t bring myself to pay these prices for ammo. Will it continue goin up or eventually lower once the worlds not on fire from the left.. Biden, Covid, ____________ (enter today’s reason here)
It always comes back down. It was $650/1000rds off pretty much everything you’d normally buy in bulk when there was the recession, when Obama came into office, and pretty much anytime people freak out and buy all the guns off the shelf. Eventually the supply will surpass demand again and we should get back to sub $400/1000rd of our favorite 223, 40, 45, etc. Or at least I’m very hopeful that it will.

Yes, I saw 3 to 5 boxes this morning (east side) I have been seeing in frequently the last six weeks or so, many times it and 12 gauge birdshot are all they have, seems to be a slow seller, but I expect the ammo scum will try to swoop in and sell it all for 2 to 3x what they pay.
Walmart is not even getting anything at all. In the last 5 days all we've got is 2x boxes of 243 and that's that. Plenty of 25 round boxes of target shells and bird shot but nothing else. It's just not coming in. Academy is getting it all I guess because they are willing to pay more for it and have a higher profit margin than Walmart. No one is "swooping in" to get ammo at Walmart to resell. Pokemon/Magic/sports cards have a better profit margin to flip than ammo right now and they are easier to sell.

So how come your using another account to sell ammo?, And is your supervisor at Walmart aware?
Like I said above, buying and reselling ammo is not even worth it. The profit margin on ammo is not that great compared to reselling game cards or sport cards. it's a waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom