Ammo Sightings - Post All Ammo Sightings Here

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220209-100457.png
    Screenshot_20220209-100457.png
    175.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_20220209-100451.png
    Screenshot_20220209-100451.png
    164.1 KB · Views: 56
This ad just popped, Cheaperthandirt, Wolf 223, $8/box of 20. I added 10 boxes to the cart to see what shipping was estimating, came out to $16 shipping so ~$96 for 200 rounds. Not spectacular I know but decent these days.

Yeah, but at Cheaper Than Dirt? C'mon, Dude...

I inquired on these safes, apparently they are missing the keys
These are the same as Stack on.
I believe replacement keys are $20

Or $33 for a new lock and key.

I inquired on these safes, apparently they are missing the keys
they are still there. 3 safes, all safes have no keys (LOL), one safe is locked, the other is dinged up and the door is hanging off the hinge, the other safe is fine.
These are the same as Stack on.
I believe replacement keys are $20

Or $33 for a new lock and key.
Even if I could convince Stack on to send me replacement keys for free claiming none came with the safe, it would not work well. in the manual for the safes there is no key# listed so if there is no way to tell which key # goes with each safe.

they are still there. 3 safes, all safes have no keys (LOL), one safe is locked, the other is dinged up and the door is hanging off the hinge, the other safe is fine.

Even if I could convince Stack on to send me replacement keys for free claiming none came with the safe, it would not work well. in the manual for the safes there is no key# listed so if there is no way to tell which key # goes with each safe.
The key numbers may be listed on the barrel of the lock. You would need to remove the nut and washer which secures the lock from inside of the door then slide the lock out the front of the door.

Any chance Stack on would provide a replacement lock and key set for free for the safe which is locked?

For me, it would need to be a fantastic deal to go through much trouble :)

The key numbers may be listed on the barrel of the lock. You would need to remove the nut and washer which secures the lock from inside of the door then slide the lock out the front of the door.

Any chance Stack on would provide a replacement lock and key set for free for the safe which is locked?

For me, it would need to be a fantastic deal to go through much trouble :)
i thought about it but i would have to be 100% sure the company would send me replacement keys free of cost. $20 is not worth it for a thin case. anyone with a crowbar can get into it i think. it's just to keep your guns put away for children and guests who come over so they don't think you're crazy.
tbh the store has 10 safes in the store... 3 were out on the floor and 7 are in the back. it will be damn near impossible to get one of them because they would have to get an electric forklift to get them down and they won't do it unless you complain or be like "i know the market manger rob sever bla bla bla"

Might need your reading glasses to see the font…. If only there was a way to get discounted (or free) shipping.

Attachments

• 3C3A09FA-C392-41BB-8FF8-4A129D11E4C2.jpeg
    3C3A09FA-C392-41BB-8FF8-4A129D11E4C2.jpeg
    188.6 KB · Views: 49
Back
Top Bottom