• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ammo Sightings - Post All Ammo Sightings Here

Walmart in Buford has Remington 22lr buckets for $78. Also had CCI CB shorts, Mini-mags, standard velocity, federal match, Winchester, saw some 308, 350, and lots of 12ga.

Epps Bridge Walmart in Oconee this morning should be there at 6am

Attachments

• 20220515_223055.jpg
    20220515_223055.jpg
    187.7 KB · Views: 38
Where at? Our store is a 2 box limit!
in Watkinsville/Athens the Walmart store is 3 box limit. Everything is pricey. The only thing I think that is reasonably fair is the 325rd boxes of 22LR Automatch by Federal
A 15rd value pack of Federal Powershok slugs/buckshot will be $23.50 before tax ffs...

One time I was at a Walmart in Atlanta and I was smoking a joint outside in the parking lot and I shared it with this black guy in a Walmart vest, turns out he was working in sporting goods that day and let me buy what ever I wanted no limit. They just got their shipment in and because it was during Covid, no one could ever put it out. There were boxes and boxes of ammo in their "security" cage in the back. I got everything and got 10% off with the discount card. Was the best day ever.

in Watkinsville/Athens the Walmart store is 3 box limit. Everything is pricey. The only thing I think that is reasonably fair is the 325rd boxes of 22LR Automatch by Federal
A 15rd value pack of Federal Powershok slugs/buckshot will be $23.50 before tax ffs...

One time I was at a Walmart in Atlanta and I was smoking a joint outside in the parking lot and I shared it with this black guy in a Walmart vest, turns out he was working in sporting goods that day and let me buy what ever I wanted no limit. They just got their shipment in and because it was during Covid, no one could ever put it out. There were boxes and boxes of ammo in their "security" cage in the back. I got everything and got 10% off with the discount card. Was the best day ever.
LOL!

Back
Top Bottom