• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ammo Sightings - Post All Ammo Sightings Here

Pretty sure they had ballistic tip mainly. That’s one caliber I don’t have so I didn’t pay any attention except to note they had plenty and let ppl know on here. I bought 20 Rd ballistic 120gr for my 6.5x55. I do know they will be having 6.5 creed more in a few more days

Folks selling this Ammo for $160 a box really????
EC9C6BF7-8064-48DB-8E70-FC144A821D0D.jpeg

They have a bunch more today. Two different kinds too. 450 Bushmaster in stock same location.
I took a friend there today to pick up some 365 mags and they had 6 boxes of 55g 223 Browning for .50/Round (120) count boxes. We scooped it up for him since I won’t share my stash. Lol

3 box limit.

That steel cased ammo will tear your gun to pieces just ask ruger firearms .They had steel cased 223 at achemedy today but I passed .I some 22 shells at a gun shop today $250 per 1000 growing .Kids are not going to get to shoot which is a shame .
Today New Mexico introduced a bill to make it a $1000 fine to let kids shoot guns . Kids should be taught gun safety as early as possible to keep them safe .I would like to see more 4h shoot ing and safety programs for kids .

Saw a little Hornady 223 match ammo at field and stream and 1 box of .270. Had a bunch of scuzzy looking 3” 12 gauge steel shot ammo. ( Kennesaw)

Back
Top Bottom