• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ammo Sightings - Post All Ammo Sightings Here

Just got an email from Recoil Gunworks. They've got quite a bit of different ammo listed on their site, even some bulk. Reasonable pricing for the times.

https://recoilgunworks.com

I have always been satisfied with my orders from them.
I would say the prices are high on the ammo, but as you stated, these are different times.

Last night, I was surfing the web, doing what every normal American was doing - hunting for ammo. I came upon a site (Bullseye North) and the prices seemed VERY resonable ...AND...AND...AND it was in stock. Lots of it. Hmmm, I'll add this to my shopping cart, yep, some of that too. Ooo, yeah, I can use this...and this...and o wow, that got that!!! My cup runneth over. I have scored BIG TIME. Wait til the guys on ODT see this!!! What...Ontario, Canada, WE DO NOT SHIP TO THE UNITED STATES... #&^*#*$( !!!!

Academy in Cumming has a sh*t ton of 7.62x39. Monarch and Tula...only the best!

40rounds of Tula for $17
Didn’t pay attention to Monarch pricing.

2 boxes per person

Last night, I was surfing the web, doing what every normal American was doing - hunting for ammo. I came upon a site (Bullseye North) and the prices seemed VERY resonable ...AND...AND...AND it was in stock. Lots of it. Hmmm, I'll add this to my shopping cart, yep, some of that too. Ooo, yeah, I can use this...and this...and o wow, that got that!!! My cup runneth over. I have scored BIG TIME. Wait til the guys on ODT see this!!! What...Ontario, Canada, WE DO NOT SHIP TO THE UNITED STATES... #&^*#*$( !!!!

That website got me a few weeks ago. Thought I had hit the motherload then I was shattered lol.

Federal Blazer Brass 380 Auto 95 Grain FMJ, Box of 50 | Rogers Sporting Goods

This is pushing it, but .380 is hard to find. This price beats any Blazer on AmmoSeek by .50 a round.

Spend $99 to get free shipping.
150 rounds for $139 delivered to your front door. No Limits if you want to buy more

Federal 22LR 40GR High Velocity Lead Round Nose, Box of 800 | Rogers Sporting Goods
.14 a round 22lr back in stock

Federal 380 Hydra Shok 99 Grain Box of 20 | Rogers Sporting Goods
.380 defense ammo
I ordered the 22 Wednesday, it came yesterday. Amazing in this era.
(And, it's still available.)

I missed out on it but my buddy told me Bass Pro in Lawrenceville had a ton of 9mm brass 50 round boxes 18 per box. 5 box limit, but if use BP credit card 8 box limit.

Back
Top Bottom